Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Laundry Room and Bench Cushion

Those of you who know me well know that I love to always have a project to be working on. Some sort of thing that beautifies or improves my home in some way. It's an addiction, really. I love to be painting, moving furniture, decorating, creating. So here are photos from a couple of recent projects.


Before and after in my laundry room. Those who know me well also know I can't stand to leave a wall in my house white. I crave color. I have further plans for this room- we'll see if I get to them!




I made a cushion for the bench in our mudroom. I've really been loving the combination of black and off-white with red as well as toile with gingham. So I put it all together in this little cushion.



Check back to see a couple more projects I've got in the works.

No comments: