Friday, May 20, 2011

Horsin' Around


A couple weeks ago I went to my friend Eileen's house to get some horse manure for my garden. Jesse and Carson always enjoy going there. Eileen has a buffalo ranch, a couple horses, and 2 dogs that the boys have lovingly nicknamed Mario and Luigi. The boys always talk about riding the horses when we are there, but Carson has yet to get up the courage to actually do it. Jesse, however, shows no reluctance whatsoever. He is completely fearless and totally thrilled to hop up there!


In the corner of the frame on this one, you can see the nose of Maverick, the other horse. He was very curious about my camera, but the noise it made when the shutter closed startled him.

I confess, I love going to the ranch as well. I'm looking forward to my chance to ride the horses! Thanks so much, Eileen, for sharing your piece of paradise and your horse poop with us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is something so fun about being on a ranch/farm! I love it and miss our days when we got to ride with our friends in NC. He looks so cute up on that horse!