Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bunkbeds are up...

OR

This Should Not Have Taken Half The Day...

Whichever title you prefer.

This took lots of sweat. And frustration. But they are up.






Now, I wish I had the bedding, but I think that will be a Christmas gift.



I'd like to find it on ebay or Craigs List, but if not, then I'll get it right from Land of Nod.

Julia requested that this antique lamp come with her to the new room. What do you think? Leave the original finish or paint it?



Horses are the order for this room. More plans for that, including the bedding, obviously.


Now we need to put up some walls in the hallway outside their bedroom so it doesn't feel like they are living in the unfinished basement...even though they are.

3 comments:

Erin said...

wow! everything looks awesome Molly!!

Stephanie said...

You rock, girlfriend. (Feel free to cut and paste this comment to your next 12 posts since I think I say the same thing everytime.)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! I have looked at the post in my reader a few times because its as pretty as a magazine! Then I realized I hadn't told you how much I loved it! I hope the girls gave you a nice pampering after this! :)